- Lowe Electrical is the East Midlands' premier electrical contractor. Creative Direction designed and built a bespoke website that reflected Lowe’s position as an industry leader. This website has now been supported with Social Media and Direct Mail campaigns.Lowe Electrical
- Liang & Eimil is an international furniture design and manufacture business based in north London. The furniture is sold wholesale to high end interior designers, hotels and developers. Designed in Spain, manufactured in China, the furniture graces some of the most exclusive addresses in our capital.Liang and Eimil
- Velvet Principle are a London Wayfinding Agency working on a global scale to deliver signage requirements within rail stations, airports and shopping malls. When they needed a website and re-brand there was only one choice - Creative Direction.The Velvet Principle
- Field Farm is an exciting new neighbourhood of homes being built in Nottinghamshire. There really is something for everyone, from 1 bedroom maisonettes for those getting a foothold on the property ladder, to 5 bedroom detached family homes and 3 styles of finish.
Creative Direction designed and coded a bespoke website to showcase their wonderful new properties and add ongoing news and weekly price list updates.Field Farm
- The Treatment Centre is an architect designed, state of the art dental practice based in Truro. The practice manages private and NHS patients with a focus on providing quality dentistry with prevention at the centre of their care. The bespoke website designed by Creative Direction reflects the modern environment and a dynamic female led team.The Treatment Centre
- Three Point Design are retail and POS specialists who design and manufacture solutions for some of the biggest names globally. Their clients include Nike, Nutella, Harvey Nichols and they are responsible for the giant Costa Cups we now see all over Britain at petrol stations. When they needed to stand out as a leader in their field of expertise. they chose Creative Direction.Three Point Design
- The Pilates Workshop was founded in 2009 – with the aim to make Pilates and its associated benefits accessible to everyone of all ages and abilities. They offer dozens of classes each week, these range from matwork to private one-2-ones and Pilates machine sessions, including the Reformer, Cadillac and Chair.The Pilates Workshop
- Helen Howe Atelier is an award winning British Designer label. Based at the heart of the UK and specialising in luxury clothing for women with a focus on contemporary tweed with a feminine edge.Helen Howe Atelier
- The Supercar Clinic is not an Advanced Driver Course – they won’t be teaching you to spot wheelie bins as you approach residential areas or predict the flowing lines of a road indicated by telegraph poles in the distance.
They will however teach you the idiosyncrasies and eccentricities of your individual supercar to ensure that you get the very best and safest experience out of it every time you start the motor.The Supercar Clinic
- Junior Rags is a kids brand with attitude. The brand is unique in that it has licences for some of the coolest names in music, fashion and popular culture. The garments are adorned with the likes of the Rolling Stones, Bowie and even NASA.Junior Rags
- Bushed Bones is a family run business, a father and son team producing bespoke wooden dog beds with a unique patented ‘bone’ joint. Creative Direction assisted on the branding, built a website and shopping cart and art directed all of the photography.Bushed Bones
- Alterno is a family friendly team of financial advisers and they required branding and a website that reflected their unique approach to business.
Creative Direction developed a bespoke website solution bringing a little cartoon child to life with some question and answer scenarios adding that personal touch.Alterno Financial
- Fulford's is a property letting business aimed squarely at students. All the properties are owner managed and he is available 24/7 to manage and care for his portfolio. The properties are of a superior quality and this is reflected in every page of the website.Fulford's Property
- Able 2 Access offer locksmith services throughout Leicestershire. Working with the likes of Age Concern it was imperative that the company stood out as the most professional in the market place. This was achieved with navigation that retrieved data from behind locked doors.Able 2 Access
- The Bradgate Lettings website is a bespoke design that integrates with the popular Vebra platform utilised by numerous estate and letting agents. Creative Direction designed every page working around Vebra to achieve a no compromise solution that was simple to search on.Bradgate Lettings
- Red Carpets is a family run business and this is the second website that we have built for them. After the success of their first website and fantastic visitor numbers, the client decided that they wanted to re-invest in a fully mobile-responsive version.Red Carpets
- Quantus is a national conveyancing search provider, supplying property professionals across England and Wales with the broadest range of searches, reports, all under one website designed and coded by Creative Direction. Based upon a foundation of a personalised, customer centred approach, they have built an enviable reputation when it comes to accuracy, professionalism and excellent customer service. The website was built to reflect this and reputation.Quantus Legal
- When it comes to restoring our urban and industrial environments, making them safe, habitable and beautiful, then Dunton is the company that has the expertise to achieve this. Creative Direction built a corporate website that would appeal to a global audience to explain their unique services.Dunton Environmental
- A new development of 2, 3, and 4 bedroom homes in Kirkby in Ashfield named after the inspirational Nottingham and England fast bowler Harold Larwood. Built by Westerman Homes, a name synonymous with building quality homes throughout the midlands since 1933.Larwood Park